Monday, August 15, 2016

The New Gardens One Month In

On May 31st I took pictures of the raised gardens.  The four gardens have become my new passion.  The are watered ever day that it doesn't rain and this week, for the first time, I added Miracle Grow through the watering feeder.  I am hopeful for a productive garden.

Hard to believe how well the plants are growing.  The first bed has tomatoes and cucumbers.  The second be has three rows of green beams.  Bed 3 had zucchini in the front and yellow squash in the back.





Check out the solar lighting in the garden.  We have clay pots with $.97 solar lights at each end of each garden bed.  I love them.  They are so simple but perfect for our garden.  


I love walking through the garden after dark and seeing the solar lights shining.  It is simple, but awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment